[ Home ] [ Back ]
Barriers are the only manufacturer to offer an 'in-house' trained Installation
service for it’s own product. That is because we understand that the way that
it is installed, greatly affects the performance of any barrier system.
our pneumatic post ramming technology we provide a more
rapid and efficient system providing our clients with cost savings as well as peace of mind. Up to
4 times faster than conventional ramming.
Barriers Installation Service is the most professional in the market,
factory trained to ensure that ARMCO® Railgard™ is installed to
meet all State Road Authority Standards.
- Installation team are uniformed and
arrive in identifiable company vehicles.
electrical equipment is tagged as per Australian Standards and Occupational
Health & Safety practices.
- All machinery with Reverse Signals and Flashing lights
- Machinery is fitted with basic safety equipment such as First
Aid kits and fire fighting equipment.
- All OH&S
Procedures in place.
- Public Liability Insurance and Work Cover Insurance current.
Documents can be provided.
- All installation staff are OH&S trained for each state. (Blue, Red &
- Installation staff are Level 2 First Aid Trained.
Our trained installation crews have
a superior knowledge of the ARMCO® product and over 15 years experience in
installation of road
and off road