BARRIERS Pty Ltd
Measuring ARMCO® RailgardTM Curvatures.
1. The first step is to mark along the curve you wish to measure at 4 or 5m intervals.
2. Measure the chord length (refer to Diagram 1, ‘C’).
3. Measure the offset (refer to Diagram 1, ‘H’).
4. Use the values achieved from steps 2 and 3 to select the radius from Table 1.
5. Determine whether the curved ARMCO® Railgard™ is to be Concave or Convex from Diagram 2.
note. This is meant only as an information tool. Please do not hesitate to
contact Armco Barriers for assistance in determining the radius bend of curved